ABAX is currently strengthening our core products Teams for Triplog, Worker and Equipment Control. As a Senior frontend developer you will grow into a leading role on the topic of frontend development within a full stack product team. You will work from within our state of the art Tech centre in Larvik with your local colleagues or with remote developers from our external development partners.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- Have experience with aligning frontend technology across product development teams, and capability in taking a leading as well as implementing role
- Work closely together with Product Owners and internal and external UI/UX representatives to find the most useful solution for our customers and market needs
- Keep the frontend architecture lightweight, and cloud ready for our SaaS offerings
- Ensure focus on responsive, mobile enabled solutions
- Have a keen eye for design details and user experience
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams
You will work with
- You’ll work in a full stack product team , and you will set joint goals together with your team.
- You’ll cooperate closely with the Product Owner to make sure you understand the vision for the product, the clients and the market needs.
- Your very own Team lead, who will help you grow and be effective as a professional.
Who are we looking for?
- A experienced and passionate fronted developer (5+ years of experience) Experience with technologies like Vue, Html5, CSS, TypeScript and Angular. In ABAX we currently have VUE as preferred frontend framework.
- Experience with automated frontend testing techniques and frameworks.
- Knowledge of and experience with Git.
- Experience working in an agile development environment with Kanban and/or Scrum.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic and continuous improver mindset.
- Enjoy nature, beach and summer life in Beautiful Larvik
- Target number One: Happy Employees
- Larvik : When familiy life is more important
- Tired of long commutes? Larvik has affordable living expences
- ABAX has an active sports club with different activities for everyone
- International work environment
ABAX is Europe's fastest growing telematics company. We constantly strive to be at the forefront in providing smart solutions that make the workday more efficient - whether you're in your vehicle, at the office or out in the field. Our solutions include tracking for fleets, equipment and tools, digital mileage claim for cars and paperless project management tools.
We take pride in ABAX being a positive place to work. For people with the right attitude that want to become a little bit better every day, we create a place where personal development and fun combine to form a fulfilling and profitable workday. We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work.
We have 400 employees across offices in 9 countries. Our Headquarters and Tech centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway.
Our values “profitable, first and enthusiastic” form the foundation to our daily work, every hour of every day.
So what are you waiting for? Come join our adventure!