We need you! Covid has not only changed our lives, but also the entire event industry. Through our platform, we offer companies the opportunity to host virtual events. We are experiencing very strong growth and are looking for motivated fullstack PHP developers to help us grow and scale!
We are looking as soon as possible for: PHP Developer (m/f/n) in permanent position
- Full-time / permanent
- Location: Munich or Remote (if possible, similar timezone)
- As a fullstack developer at AirLST GmbH, you will take on responsibility in our powerful team from day one
- After a learning curve, you will drive and guide the design and development of new features and applications
- We value DX, clean abstractions, maintainable code and a scalable architecture
- The core of our software is based on Laravel, VueJS and Livewire
- You are experienced in PHP, ideally already in Laravel
- You show initiative when it comes to new approaches and solutions
- You are motivated to work in a team to develop the best software for our customers and thus bring unique events to millions of guests
- Optionally, you are also interested in serverless technologies to accelerate our innovation here
- Laravel or similar framework
- VueJS or Laravel Livewire
- Devops knowledge is an advantage but not required
Please apply by sending an email to Philipp Rappold (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include a few sentences about your current position and Laravel knowledge. We'll schedule an interview then.
If you are applying for a remote position: We can only consider you if you are on the same timezone, so ~ Europe is almost a must.
For more information, checkout our profile on Stackoverflow Talents.
We're also hosting the local Munich Laravel Meetup: Feel free to join us!