Aryeo is the leading software platform for real estate photographers and media companies. Our vertical SaaS product helps photographers do everything from online scheduling and payment processing to file delivery and management. We currently power thousands of photography businesses, who in turn provide the content for hundreds of thousands of real estate listings across the US, Canada and rest of the world. Aryeo is backed by the VCs who invested in companies like DoorDash and Robinhood, and built companies like Shutterstock from the ground up.
About the Role:
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Aryeo, you'll be working directly with our engineering & product teams and be responsible for shipping well-scoped features that immediately benefit our customers. You do not need significant working experience, but you should be familiar with Laravel and have a base understanding of full stack development. Our system is built with Laravel, Postgres, AWS, TailwindCSS, and utilizes the latest in front-end frameworks such as InertiaJS and Vue 3.
What you'll do:
- Work primarily on tightly scoped features and routine problems
- Help our customer success team interpret and debug technical issues by customers
- Investigate bugs, determining root problem, and deploying fixes
- Progressively tackle larger projects and learn more parts of the system
- Have fun using the latest and greatest tools in the Laravel & Vue ecosystems
- Help hundreds of small businesses (our customers!) run smoothly
We're looking for someone who excels when working across the entire stack, and as a bonus is well versed in a backend framework like Laravel. Our team has a "builder first" mentality that gets carried throughout every part of the business. We certainly don't understand everything, and we're looking for people with the curiosity to dive deep and problem solve. Our ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Experience with Laravel/PHP
- Basic language features are mastered, but some advanced structures may still be unfamiliar
- Comfortable in a small team/fast-moving environment
- Understanding of the "full-stack" and how pieces fit together
- Familiarity with basic front-end solutions like HTML, TaildwindCSS, and VueJS
We do not expect you to be an expert on all of these, but you should have strong experience working with PHP and Laravel. This is a full-time position and is fully remote. The majority of our team is based in the United States and Canada, so we are seeking candidates whose work schedule can overlap well with US timezones.
- Salary & Options: Competitive base (based on experience) and stock options
- Remote Work: Work from anywhere. Remote office-perks and stipend for home office equipment
- Vacation and Holiday: Unlimited paid time off
- New equipment: New computer to power your day-to-day work at Aryeo