Who You Are
You are a seasoned software developer who is dedicated to your craft; you write code that you are proud of and can hit the ground running. You write beautiful, fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our disruptive SaaS based endpoint management software in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
What You Will Do
- Build high quality, scalable web applications using best coding standards and writing clean, well designed code
- Extend, enhance, and maintain the core product software and databases
- Contribute to continual improvement by testing, performance tuning, refactoring, usability improvements, and automation
- Produce detailed specifications, and contribute in all phases of the engineering lifecycle
- Proven software development experience using object-oriented PHP and Laravel framework
- Relational database design and web database integration (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Development in a Linux server environment
- Docker experience is a plus
- Experience writing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Golang is highly desired
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Work well in a tightly knit, cross-functional team environment
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Join a killer team serving a critical global need in the security space
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Fantastic, hard-working environment
- Downtown Boulder Office with Rooftop Deck (where we often celebrate victories both big and small)
- Monthly team-building rituals
- Unlimited PTO policy (including paid observed holidays)
Founded in 2015, Automox provides the only cloud-based endpoint management platform that is designed for the modern IT organization, offering complete automation of endpoint configuration, patching, management, and inventory. Automox is in the enviable position of being a startup but with an established customer base.
Automox is founded by a team of very experienced technologists from the Boulder area. They come from highly successful local companies like LeftHand (sold to HP), SolidFire (acquired by NetApp), StillSecure (sold to Silver Sky).
Come join the adventure!