Avantpage is a translation provider committed to empowering immigrant and LEP communities through language access primarily in the health and government services arena. Our business is growing and the right candidate will have opportunities to advance within the company. We are a global company with teams in Davis, CA, Mexico City, Warsaw, Poland, and beyond. We are always looking for talented professionals ready to live our values of empathy, opportunity and rigor!
We are looking for a junior-experienced Vue.js developer who will be responsible for developing the user-side of the web application and improving the user experience. They will need to collaborate with the design and development teams to create web applications and platforms for Avantpage’s clients. The candidate must be able to build testable, reusable, and scalable applications. The position is remote but would require some overlapping hours with our Poland and Americas based teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop innovative web applications that draw the user’s attention
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries
- Implement front-end components with progressive Vue.js framework
- Translate the client’s technical specifications into code
- Test, update and optimize the application for performance and security
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2+ years of experience in Vue.js and object-orientated programming
- Strong understanding of the Vue.js 3 framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue 3 ecosystem and Nuxt 3
- Knowledge of utility-first CSS like Tailwind
- Knowledge of server-side rendering
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, Vite, Rollup and Git
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in consuming and designing RESTful APIs
What we offer
- Flexible working hours. What matters to us is our common goal.
- Joining a vibrant multicultural team spread across the Americas and Europe
- Professional development and growth opportunities in the localization industry
- Training in new tools, technologies, and processes
- Energetic, multicultural, and empathetic working environment