This role is located onsite at the BitTorrent office in downtown San Francisco, CA.
- Develop and maintain the client side code which renders and tracks advertisement for over a hundred millions of users worldwide across all web browsers.
- Evolve the existing automated test suites to cover increasingly complex new products and use cases.
- Translate UI/UX wireframes into visual elements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple development teams.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of professional engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Strong understanding of unit testing frameworks.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with video rendering and advertising technologies such as VAST, VPAID, Open RTB preferred.
- Experience with docker and AWS preferred.
- You are passionate and self-motivated.
- You are pragmatic and focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability.
- You enjoy collaborating across teams and work well in a cross-functional and cross-cultural environment.
- You thrive working in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The team at BitTorrent doesn’t just create products. We create the technologies that revolutionize the web we call home. We believe in a better Internet: one that’s powered by people.
Come help us build.