Sr. React JS Developer
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering
- Be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- 3 years of professional programming experience
- 1 years of professional hands-on React.js development experience
- Experience with popular React.js workflows, such as Redux or Relay
- Knowledge of modern web technologies, such as CSS, Typescript/ES6, Less/Sass, HTML5
- Experience developing to inclusive design best practices, up to and beyond meeting WCAG standards
- Experience writing unit tests with Jest/Enzyme or equivalent tools
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum preferred) as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong communication skills
- Develop mission critical user experiences
- Support continuous improvement by staying up to date on front-end technology
- Work collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.