Brillio is one of the fastest growing digital technology service providers and a partner of choice for many Fortune 1000 companies seeking to turn disruption into a competitive advantage through innovative digital adoption. Born digital in 2014, Brillio applies its expertise in customer experience transformation, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, platform and product engineering, cloud infrastructure, and security to help clients quickly innovate for growth, create digital products, build service platforms, and drive smarter, data-driven performance.
Brillio, renowned for its world-class professionals, referred to as "Brillians," distinguishes itself through their capacity to seamlessly integrate cutting-edge digital and design thinking skills with an unwavering dedication to client satisfaction. Brillio takes pride in its status as an employer of choice, consistently attracting the most exceptional and talented individuals due to its unwavering emphasis on contemporary, groundbreaking technologies, and exclusive digital projects. Brillio's relentless commitment to providing an exceptional experience to its Brillians and nurturing their full potential consistently garners them the Great Place to Work® certification year after year.
- React JS
- Responsive UI Design Experience,
- Data visualization libraries (chart.js, highcharts, D3)
Good To Have:
- Database – Basic MySQL, PL/SQL
- Unix skills - shell commands + basic scripting
- DevOps Tool Chain – JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins
- Min 7- 8 years of experience in Front End Development experience
- Min 3-4 experience in React.js/Redux
- Strong ReactJS developer with Micro Front End Development experience
- Should be able to design and build the user interfaces in an agile environment using react, redux and other modern web development tools and patterns
- Work with a UX team to review feature designs and determine how best to implement them.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Should be able to apply UI state management paradigms creatively to interactive web applications with React.js/Redux or similar.
- Displaying initiative and an ability to lead others, and develop applications team disciplined manner
- Researching and evaluating emerging technologies and novel approaches in order to make recommendations to enhance business processes and/or create competitive advantage
- Conduct team code reviews
To Know More about Brillio DI practice: https://www.brillio.com/services-digital-infrastructure/
Why should you apply for this role?
Brillio helps clients deliver authentic and responsive experiences that drive significant impact on profitability & customer advocacy through data-led experience reimagination, focus on customer journeys
Equal Employment Opportunity Declaration
Brillio is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, colour, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
Know what it’s like to work and grow at Brillio: Click here