Imagine yourself working at a successful enterprise SaaS scaleup, part of a young and bright team in Barcelona.
Caravelo’s ambition is to become the preferred digital partner for airlines worldwide, bringing airlines and passengers closer together to drive profitability and foster better engagement throughout the customer lifecycle. Our SaaS platform is used by global airlines including Air Asia, LATAM, Finnair, Eurowings, and TAP Portugal amongst others, to grow revenues, deliver a better customer service through automation and improve their competitive position.
Are you an experienced Backend developer that wants to be part of a revolutionary SaaS company, working with some of the newest development technologies? At Caravelo we’re looking to grow our DEV team.
Role and responsibility:
Reporting to the CTO, you will:
- Implement existing product lines and help us develop new ones!
- Integrate our product lines with Airlines' reservation and payment systems (Sabre, Amadeus, Navitaire)
- Develop REST APIs
- Support new business domains and use cases
- Personalize our existing product lines to adapt to our partners' needs
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design
- Solid Java/JVM or equivalent programming skills
- At least 5+ years' experience in this role
- Knowledge of Airline IT (i.e. Amadeus, Navitaire, Sabre, SITA) is highly valued
- Frontend knowledge will be a plus
- English is a must-have, any Spanish knowledge is a plus
What we value
- Passion: you are happy to work independently in a group and you enjoy sharing your expertise with junior team members and have a good sense of humor
- Curiosity: developing new product lines is intriguing to you because you are full of ideas
- Be autonomous and proactive
- You’re versatile and enjoy learning new technologies and languages
- Action-orientated people only, and with enthusiasm
What you can expect from us:
- Remote-friendly company and flexible working hours
- A competitive salary according to your experience
- Benefits paid from the gross salary (Health insurance, Transport/Restaurant/Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership
- You will be joining a fast-moving and progressive company that prides itself of being at the forefront of software development within the airline industry
- A real chance to grow: there's plenty of room for personal development
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
We help to bring travel brands and customers closer together.
We are a Barcelona based technology company specializing in solutions for the travel industry. Over 20 airline and travel brands around the world partner with us, with our platforms enabling growth in incremental revenue and expanding distribution into intuitive new areas.
Our platforms have been honed by over 10 years of development and have enabled over 50 products within the industry. We are now being recognized by the industry as a go-to provider for innovative solutions that make a difference to travelers and travel brands.