The R&D department is looking for a passionate, driven and experienced IT professional to join our team as a Front-End Developer. The R&D department is responsible for supporting the business in becoming the World’s number one lead generation company. We do this by creating advanced technology-based products and collecting, managing and analysing data to provide a real advantage for our products.
Scope of the job
We work in small autonomous product driven teams with a focus on delivery and innovation. All our developers are totally responsible and instrumental in creating their teams technically advanced products. The role is incredibly varied, from designing and creating bespoke user interfaces for our data engines, creating complex data visualisation interfaces with graphical interactive functionality and utilizing emerging web based technologies to enhance our products both graphically and for performance.
- You will lead by example to promote a dynamic, agile and engaged culture of owning issues/tasks. Innovation and embracing failure are a vital part of the product development process at Catena Media.
- You will develop new products that are evolving into a fully integrated system where every function is connected, sharing and using data seamlessly.
- You will be solving the following problems on a day-to-day basis: we are creating a completely new product for the business stakeholders to use. It will utilise the latest technologies and development concepts so you will need to investigate and integrate these into your user interface. PWA Design? Shadow DOM? How can your interfaces be simple to understand, guiding the end users naturally? How do you make your interfaces real products that are independent of the data engine they use? Can your product be open sourced as an interface to be used by other developers and companies?
- You will become a subject matter expert for your products. Working with product owners and stakeholders to define and create your shared vision. There will be many opportunities for training and to attend conferences with complete support if you would like to participate in any conferences as an ambassador for the R&D department.
To do it, you will need:
- Passion will be at the centre of everything you do. It might be mentoring and helping others, perfecting a complicated software modification to totally re-defining how we develop one of our products. Passion.
- Software development is your chosen field of expertise. You live it and love it every day. You want your products to be at the front of everything we do. You want the world to use your products and understand why they are so great and what they can do for them.
- If you have 2 or more years experience in using any of these languages “React, Vuejs, D3js, HTML/CSS” then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Your first thought is always “How can I help?”
Catena Media is a NASDAQ listed company specialising in affiliate marketing and online lead generation. We have several operations in EU (Malta, Sweden, Italy, UK, Serbia) and overseas (US, Australia and Japan). Our Headquarter is based in Malta.