Citrusbyte is a software consultancy that believes in using simple tools to solve problems. We build custom systems for both startups and enterprises - You can see our portfolio for more information about our clients.
Our main offices are in Los Angeles and New York, but we work remotely with people from all around the world.
Our engineers have experience in a consultative environment, excellent communication skills and a desire to work with talented teams building innovative products. We work closely with our clients, sharing our experience to help them better define their products.
The ideal candidate has experience working with React and Redux and has a thorough understanding of the options and tools available for managing an application’s state and their underlying functional programming concepts.
Skills & Requirements
- Smart, gets things done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Consulting experience.
- Passionate about software development.
- Experience working in a distributed company.
- Open minded and always learning.
- Experience with React and Redux.
- 5 + years of professional experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Architect and build web applications.
- Work with product designers and clients to clarify requirements.
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a collaborative team.
- You like to get the work done! You want to collaborate in a consultative environment and guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success in addition to contributing to the growth of a great company. We want to know more about you!
Citrusbyte is a team of experts steeped in the theory and practice of mathematics and computer science. This is the the core of our iterative, hypothesis-driven process. We are craftspeople who build amazing products for some of the largest global household names. We believe in cultivating a high degree of leadership and technical excellence in all of our team members. Together we build applications that solve our customers' business-critical problems.
While we have offices in LA and New York, we work remotely with team members around the world
- 100% REMOTE - Work from your remote location if you are not called to travel to client site
- TEAM RETREATS - We get together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play
- HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness and continuing education benefits program.
Citrusbyte expects team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, skills development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of our relationship, will be made without regard to race, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment engagement status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, physical features, or any other protected status. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination.
Citrusbyte is an equal opportunity employer.
No statements by Citrusbyte are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in a writing signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.