Cloudistics is a modern private cloud platform, controlled and orchestrated from a SaaS console. We tackle fundamental infrastructure challenges such as software defined networking, high performance storage, security, and fault tolerant architecture to make private cloud possible for all businesses. We're looking for a Front End Software Engineer to join our front end team that builds the SaaS controller.
What We Do:
What You Do:
- Write performant, secure, client-side code for high volume, production applications
- Integrate front end applications with backend services
- Implement design specifications according to wireframes
- Write unit tests to verify code and protect against future regressions
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to implement solutions to business requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as with peers
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in engineering, computer science, or information technology
- Interpersonal skills to succeed in a professional environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
- Familiarity with data serialization formats, such as JSON
- Understanding of RESTful API design for web services
- Experience with unit and end-to-end testing (Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, etc.)
Application Process :
Please include one of the following:
- Github profile with contributions to personal, professional or open source projects.
- Personal website, blog, or portfolio demonstrating competence in the field
Smartphones and computers are everywhere (like the one you’re using to read this). Technology runs businesses, and the economy. Cloudistics makes it easy for businesses to use technology.
Our solution eliminates traditional virtualization, storage, and networking silos and replaces them with a single, high performance, easy to manage solution. We’re fundamentally changing the way businesses consume infrastructure and IT services.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.