Our mission is to help ecommerce advertisers profit more from their digital ad campaigns by providing them accurate data. Our SaaS product allows ecommerce business' to accurately track their online advertising campaigns which helps them to ultimately make better decisions on their ads and profit more from their campaigns.
We’re a scrappy startup so this role is what you make of it, but we’ll help you every step of the way. You’ll be able to look back and see your impact as we grow and evolve. There’s a lot to take on, but we trust that you’re up to the challenge.
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages (PHP, Laravel)
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
Proficient in the following:
- PHP (in general)
- CSS (in general)
- Tailwind CSS
- MySQL (in general)
- MySQL Complex Queries
- MySQL Large Database Management
- Competitive Compensation: ($100,000 - $150,000)
- Health Benefits
- Work Monday to Friday
Cometly is a remote company. All employees must be able to work 9am-5pm in any timezone Pacific to Eastern.