Are you enthusiastic about designing and building reliable, maintainable and easy-to-use systems? Are you seeking a meaningful role that positively impacts lives of millions of people?
Our TrialMax® software platform is the market-leading eCOA (Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments) solution for clinical trials. Patients, clinicians and caregivers around the world use this platform daily to report outcomes in clinical trials by using mobile devices and personal computers. The regulated nature of our business is challenging, but you will soon learn this exciting new world with the help of our domain experts.
And to find out more about what others say about this "Finnish Unicorn" follow the link in to a recent report concerning the sale of CRF Health, by Vitruvian, to GenStar - who also own Bracket. CRF Health and Bracket have now merged taking company of 650 people company to 1500!
The article talks about the “Unicorn story”. The success story of CRF Health and the merge between Bracket and CRF Health can be described as the "4th Unicorn ever grown from this country" and demonstrates that CRF Health is a company established in Finland by Finnish nationals and one of the the most successful startups in Finland. Our R&D continues in Finland and we see the story as only just beginning.
Key Accountabilities/Decision Making & Influence
You will work full-time in a dynamic agile team environment: scrum, two-week sprints. Your position will be based in Helsinki, in an R&D team.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
We are looking for:
- Strong architectural skills: You have a proven track record of designing and building highly scalable, maintainable, secure and robust software.
- Experience: You have strong knowledge and experience of the modern web application development and perhaps also of the cross-platform mobile client development.
- Communication: You have good communication skills in English, both in verbal and written. You understand the importance of clearly communicating the architecture vision and reasons behind it. You can help and coach your colleagues.
- Passion: You feel ownership over everything you ship. You have high standards in design and coding as well as passion for high quality.
We are also expecting:
- M.Sc/B.Sc Degree in software engineering, computer science or information technology.
- A minimum of 7 years of technical experience in software development environment and knowledge of software architecture design.
What will we offer you?
- Truly interesting challenge in shaping our data collection platform for future! Opportunity to work in an industry that saves lives.
- R&D career in a leading and fast growing eCOA
- International working environment; we have a truly diverse set of nationalities here!
- Competitive salary and benefits.
CRF Health aspires to be the market leading provider of patient centred eSource technology and service solutions focused on flexibility and innovation, underpinned by deep regulatory and technical knowledge and high-quality service delivery.
We have operations in Finland, the US and the UK and continue to grow in terms of revenues, customer numbers and employees.
CRF Health creates electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) solutions that are simple, scalable, and effective. From our collaborative, agile design approach to our user-friendly reporting tools, we streamline complex processes and deliver reliable results for superior clinical trial outcomes. We improve patient engagement with intuitive design, support study teams with tailored scientific insights, and secure high-quality data with precision. Above all, we ease the path to approval.
Our personalized service and unparalleled eCOA expertise helps sponsors bring new medicine to market quickly and cost-effectively, improving lives across the world.