We are looking for a highly-skilled remote developer that has experience in building complex business applications using the Laravel and VUE frameworks. Candidates should have experience developing applications on the Laravel framework and VUE framework, working with a database, working within a cloud environment and working with standard developer tools.
- 2+ years of experience with Laravel/VUE
- 5+ years of experience with custom application development
- Must be able to work EDT business hours. 8am - 5pm New York time.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English. Your first interview will be a video call via Skype.
- Must be dedicated, passionate and hard-working. Attitude is everything.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
- We are looking for a creative and efficient problem solver.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 framework.
- Experience with software testing, TDD, and unit testing(PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat).
- Experience with MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Solid working experience building RESTful APIs.
- Active experience integrating custom code with 3rd party web services.
- Have performed complicated data migrations.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Git and Jira.
- Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
What You Will Do
- Work with a team of developers, BA, PM, QA, etc to execute strategies and implement solutions to build quality business software applications.
- Develop front-end and back-end components for large data-driven applications.
- Review features requests, provide feedback and develop/maintain features for web applications.
- Document your development process and development components.
- Work with other developers to complete tasks and share ideas.
Our Hiring Process
We have a 2-part hiring process that includes a written code test and then a video interview.
- Code Test: In order to qualify for the position, you must pass a code test that takes 2 - 4 hours to complete.
- Video Interview: Verbal technical interview and then personal interview.
Curotec has a fun and easy-going culture full of exciting people and exciting problems to solve. Our team works from the office, from home and sometimes onsite with our clients. We offer competitive pay and great benefits.
Our team feels that personal and professional growth is an important part of their career journey and so we encourage and sponsor ongoing training and certification programs. In addition to that we help and mentor one another through all sorts of technical, personal and client related challenges.
Above all, we feel that the health of our team is crucial to the success of our business, so we advocate for a well rounded work-life balance to keep the mental gears turning smoothly!
We are not just any tech team
We have a really interesting team of people who span many different skill sets, cultures, and backgrounds. We are a melting pot of sorts. One of the things our team members enjoy the most about working at Curotec is their ability to learn new things every day, not only about technology but also about their fellow team members and the various industries we work in.
Testimonials from our team:
“I really like the work culture and ethics followed at Curotec. They give you the required ownership and freedom to complete the work. Management is really cooperative and friendly. Curotec is a highly recommended workplace for anyone!”
“Great job and working from home or any place gives freedom and peace. Working with professional teams and good projects gives head start to mid-level developers.”
“I am very grateful for the opportunity Curotec has given me to discover my hidden skills and gain experience in the industry. I am happy to work on the team in a growing company environment.”