Delivery Hero Germany GmbH (DHG) is building the next generation of online food ordering platforms with its brands Lieferheld, pizza.de and foodora. We aim to be the simplest and fastest way to your pizza and fast food by providing a rock-solid, customer centric, amazing take away experience.
Our product and engineering department is always aiming for continuous improvement and innovation, not just to our tech stack and solutions, but also to the way we work. In order to do so, being a friendly and open-minded environment is at our core.
- Working with Pizza.de web application, bleeding edge technical stack (ES6, React + Redux, Webpack).
- Implement new features and improve user experience of existing solutions.
- Be data-driven, analyze impact of features, make hypothesis and implement new solutions.
Your heroic skills
- You have 3+ years overall professional web application development experience
- Proficient in React + Redux / Flux, knowledge of Sagas is a huge plus
- Experience with NodeJS, NPM (Yarn) and Webpack
- Experience with different testing approaches
- Working experience with CSS and pre/post processors - SASS, PostCSS, understanding BEM principles; CSS modules is a plus
- Interest in new web technologies
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- A well-structured way of working and the ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Understanding principles of component-driven architecture
- Experience with end-to-end testing is a plus
We offer you
- A modern, recently refurbished office in the heart of Berlin.
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at DHG come from every corner of the globe providing an incredibly diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- We offer flexible working hours to fit around your personal or family life in case you have to drop off your kids at kita or perhaps you just want to come in to work a little later.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero SE umbrella, we can offer you the safety of a large company including a pension scheme and stability. Moving can be stressful so to help you settle in we provide a relocation package including visa help, temporary accommodation and a budget to applicants from abroad.
- Our building has several kitchens where you’ll find fresh fruit, cereals, juice/ drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- On nearly every floor you’ll find a kicker or table tennis (or a lounge, and even a nap room) for when you need to take a break.
- Being a food-ordering company, in between playing and working hard, we provide a generous number of monthly vouchers to use for ordering food on our platforms when you get the munchies.
- Sprichst du kein Deutsch? No worries, we provide German classes for those expats who want to expedite their integration.
- We know that experience at the office with interesting and diverse problems, colleagues and technologies isn’t the only way to learn, so our employees get an education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe to satisfy their pursuit of knowledge.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!