We are looking for a friendly, creative native digital to enrich our team in the area of frontend web development. You‘ll be in charge of frontend development of frontend projects, technical research and conception, but foremost pushing forward interaction and web technologies – together with a very skilled and passionate team of designers and developers.
You‘ll have the chance to bring in your own ideas and not only develop mobile apps, but interactive experiences of all sorts and integrate into an international team, who all share the same goal, creating the best possible experience. Ideally you are a full stack person who loves to make the frontend look its best. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include some work samples testifying to your abilities and your résumé.
Skills & experience
- 3+ years of mobile app development experience
- Strong OOP skills, writing clean and maintainable code
- Knowledge of collaborating on projects
- Ability to self-manage projects and work within deadlines
- Excited and curious about learning new technologies, as well as sharing of ideas and collaborating.
- Able to work in a team but also take the lead on a project from idea to deployment.
- A Must Have: React/VueJs, HTML5/CSS, SASS, Webpack, NodeJs
- Nice to have: Python, MongoDB, Elastic Search, Unity3D, Webgl
- Whatever you want – setup
- Drinks included
- Yup, you'll get money
- Take your holidays, if you need more time - take the time
- We smile....and cry...usually smile tho
- Working hours? Well...what fits you and your team best
We are Demodern – a multi-award winning digital agency for online communication, design and digital projects.
We work for international companies like Nike, IKEA, Gatorade, Montblanc,..
We consider ourselves an agency of a new generation: open, uncomplicated, 100% digital. Established by designers, our passion lies in good digital presentations and a user experience that makes sense. Our strength is our teamwork aspect: we develop our projects together with strategy, design, UX and development specialists. “Let’s push things forward” is our credo and our philosophy.
This not only applies to our own desire to constantly develop our skills, but is also an expression of the way we look at every project from a new angle and achieve results that impress.