Elevio is a SaaS that focuses on allowing teams to create, improve and deliver product knowledge to internal teams and end users.
We are looking for a talented PHP / Laravel developer to join our Melbourne based team.
We are looking for someone to take responsibility of the PHP portion of our offering. This would include optimisations and refactoring code as well as implementing new features in our roadmap. You will be working closely with our entire engineering team and connecting to various APIs.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP code
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Hands-on experience with writing unit and/or integration tests.
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7+ and the Laravel framework
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What we offer
Our goal is to create a great working environment for all of our staff.
- Our team cares about the problems we solve
- Competitive Salary and possible equity
- All the resources and tools that you need to succeed
We are not offering remote positions and all applicants must be willing to work from our CBD office in Melbourne Australia and have rights to work in Australia. We are not offering sponsorships.