What’s the opportunity? 🤔
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer with a passion for Laravel & VUE that can lead and take charge of the development. This is an opportunity to fundamentally shape how communications are distributed within organizations in the world.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will take ownership and be able to design and execute the product development in an agile process.
With this role you’ll be able to:
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Select your schedule (flexible work hours). We are results-focused and not obsessed with when your work gets done.
- Flexible Vacations
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Lead the development and design architecture
- Be part of the product design process, maintain and hit roadmap goals
- Enhance the development flow with best practices
- Design and document APIs that Enovyer services will use
- Ship early and often. We believe in agility as much as we care for scalability and availability.
- CI & Deployments
What skills do I need? 📖
This job requires experience with modern frameworks & technologies, such as VUE & Laravel.
- Great communication skills
- Consistent upward and downstream communication
- Have great product design instinct and reasoned opinions
- Write documentation based on your work
- Product minded: committed to building the best user experience
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of initiatives and comfortable seeking help
- Attitude toward getting things done while maintaining a regard for code quality
- Agile and CI/CD mindset
- Comfortable tackling new problems and learning along the way
- 3-4+ of industry experience in a software engineering role
- Strong Experience with PHP 5. & PHP 7.
- Strong Experience with Laravel 5.*
- Strong Experience with VUE 2.*
- Experience with Stripe
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, SASS
- Ability to navigate and configure through AWS at ease
- Strong understanding of modern web development principles (grids, responsive design, progressive web applications) and/or frameworks
- Proficiency with Webpack
- Proficiency with a SQL based database (MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite)
- Proficiency with building and maintaining RESTful APIs
Bonus skills & attributes 😍
- Open source projects
- Puppeteer experience
What happens when I apply? 🙌
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂 As for the next step, we will contact you with further details or instructions.
Envoyer is a new startup founded in 2018, with origin from Scandlearn. We (Envoyer) are on a mission building the next generation communication tool, that helps businesses communicate at their workplaces – at scale.
We’re looking for folks who like to solve problems and build a business and product that people genuinely love to interact with.