Headway is a changelog as a service solution that stole hearts of many companies by making it super simple to share updates with their users. Headway is also one of those great stories about a fully bootstrapped company that came into being when solving our own problem.
With a set of great companies onboard (Superhuman, CodeShip, Statuspage, Travis CI, to mention a few) we have an ambition to create a great, long lasting company. All of this while not going crazy at work.
You will work closely with the technical founder (previous CTO of jsfiddle.net) to take more ownership over the application over time. If this is what you are looking for, look no further 🙂
We have an appetite for some quality engineering, experiment with cool, mature technologies like React, GraphQL or Docker. And we like to build our own tools too! Everything to make our work even more enjoyable 😊
You will (learn to):
- Contribute to the full feature lifecycle
- Ship fast, with confidence
- Take active care of the site performance
- Work with a GraphQL backend
- Keep our web application secure
- Build scalable web applications on modern stack
- Keep our engineering standards high
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Write high quality, testable JS code with few dependencies
- Take pride in what you do
- Enjoy working in distributed teams
- Have experience in scalability
- Are interested in best industry practices
- Like taking ownership
- Have interest in SaaS
- Are looking for a small team/high impact position
You can apply by sending your resume to jobs [at] headwayapp.co. Don't forget to include a few words about yourself!