We are looking for our Big Data Engineering architecting and structuring our data.
This role is key for us as all our risk and prevention models are pending on the quality and understanding of each user personal data pipelines: Apple Health, Garmin, Fitbit ... but also social media and tomorrow medical records, DNA analysis...
The ideal person will have the experience to build scalable data pipelines and associated services but also the curiosity to work on personal health data.
- Equity incentive possible
- Wework in central London (No 1 poultry London EC2R 8EJ, Bank station)
- Access to the Founders Factory and the WeWork network
- 20 days vacation
- Free coffee and beer
- Shower and bike locker in the office
- Work with FTSE100 clients
- Multicultural team
- Salary based on experience
- Design, build, test and maintain data / ETL pipelines
- Work closely with data scientists to maximise the impact of available data
- Work closely with data scientists to build a scalable and stable data extraction/warehousing solution
- Python / Hadoop / Spark
- Experience in ETL pipelines
- API development experience
- Version control
- Working knowledge of AWS, Azure, etc data platforms A plus
- Curiosity and Hands-on experience of working with medical data
- Interest in Pryv.com (Personal data management tool)
- Working knowledge of streaming tools e.g. Kafka
HealthyHealth: Making Health Assessment digital
We collect on average 600,000 data points including lifestyle, mental/emotional, social, pollution and others per customer annually and transform that into a risk assessment but also a preventative healthcare service.
• Founded 2017 • Seed • Raised £1,000,000 • 1-15 Employees • 0-5 Developers • Big data & analytics
Our distribution partners range from (re-)insurers, pensions, employers, public health institutions, pharmaceutical companies, and others, making HealthyHealth a truly scalable business model.