We are looking for our first technical lead to help us scale our technology and platform worldwide. This role is pivotal for us as this person will have a say in what technology we use but also managing our tech teams in-house and offshore. The ideal person will have experience building in-house dev teams and also managing offshore teams in either Ukraine or France even if we are open to other locations.
- Equity incentive
- Wework in central London (No 1 poultry London EC2R 8EJ, Bank station)
- Access to the Founders Factory and the WeWork network
- 20 days vacation
- Free coffee and beer
- Shower and bike locker in the office
- Work with FTSE100 clients
- Multicultural team
- Salary based on experience
- Own key technological and architectural decisions and work with the co-founder and COO and our Head of Data to scale the company
- Develop the product’s infrastructure and take responsibility for deployment and delivery of a very technical and data sensitive product in many countries
- Hire, manage and set the culture of a team of multi-departmental developers and engineers (internal and external)
- Have exposure to fundraising campaigns to help sponsor the business’s capitalisation requirements
- To lead a team / communication to clients and funds
- Architecture management
- Familarity with Security aspects and compliance
- Quality process knowledge
- React native / Node JS / Python / AI / Anlaytics / Algorythms / Parallelization (for AI with Hadoop/Spark)
- Experience with offsite teams
HealthyHealth: To make the best use of your personal data.
We collect on average 600,000 data points including lifestyle, mental/emotional, social, pollution and others per customer annually and transform that into a risk assessment but also a preventative healthcare service.
- Founded 2017
- Raised £1,000,000
- 1-15 Employees
- 0-5 Developers
- Big data & analytics
Our distribution partners range from (re-)insurers, pensions, employers, public health institutions, pharmaceutical companies, and others, making HealthyHealth a truly scalable business model.