We are looking for our first technical lead to help us scale our technology and platform worldwide. This role is pivotal for us as this person will have a say in what technology we use but also managing our tech teams in-house and offshore. The ideal person will have experience building in-house dev teams and also managing offshore teams in either Ukraine or France even if we are open to other locations.
- Equity incentive
- Wework in central London (No 1 poultry London EC2R 8EJ, Bank station)
- Access to the Founders Factory and the WeWork network
- 20 days vacation
- Free coffee and beer
- Shower and bike locker in the office
- Work with FTSE100 clients
- Multicultural team
- Own key technological and architectural decisions and work with the co-founder and COO and our Head of Data to scale the company
- Develop the product’s infrastructure and take responsibility for the deployment and delivery of a very technical and data sensitive product in many countries
- Hire, manage and set the culture of a team of multi-departmental developers and engineers (internal and external)
- Have exposure to fundraising campaigns to help sponsor the business’s capitalisation requirements
To make the best use of our personal data
We collect on average 600,000 data points including lifestyle, mental/emotional, social, pollution and others per customer annually and transform that into a risk assessment but also a preventative healthcare service.
- Founded 2017
- Raised £1,000,000
- 1-15 Employees
- 0-5 Developers
- Big data & analytics
Our distribution partners range from (re-)insurers, pensions, employers, public health institutions, pharmaceutical companies and other, making HealthyHealth a truly scalable business model.