Homegate is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Switzerland. We help people to make their best real estate decision and bring commercial real estate agencies, owners and potential tenants and buyers together. We count more than 10 million visits from people who use our portal and have more than 190 million page views per month.
We are looking for you as a teammate. You’ll help Homegate to grow the business and our engineering-teams to shift our platform to the next level, while driving innovations.
- You will work on rebuilding the Homegate platform using microservices architecture on AWS
- You will implement, test and deliver new features within a cross-functional agile team
- You challenge the status quo and continuously improve architecture, code and tools to ensure high quality software delivery
- You own your solution and will be responsible from development to delivery to operations in a DevOps environment
- Experience with frontend frameworks like Angular or Vue.js
- Familiarity with AWS services like Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, RDS, S3, CloudWatch and ElasticSearch
- Familiarity with Java/Spring/Maven
- Hands on experience designing and implementing RESTfull backend services
- Practice in clean code, TDD, pair programming, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with agile methodologies and pronounced agile mindset
- A degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Flexible working hours and Home-office possibilities
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences etc.
- Assistance and Support through all aspects of the onboarding process
- On-site canteen with plentiful selection of fresh food and salad
- Discounts in many surrounding shops and partner vendors like HP, Allianz, Sunrise, Shell, ...
- Lots of team activities and regular hackathons