We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our marvelous Product-Backend team: a group of people with a shared interest in scalability, modern workflows, sharp tools, and clear communication. At IDAGIO we’re all about drive, open-mindedness and trust - we take initiative, leave our comfort zone and show care, interest, and respect towards each other.
Where you'll contribute:
- Help us build the next version of our backend systems
- You are responsible for designing and building APIs to serve our client products as well as internal systems
- Work in a cross-functional team and touch nearly every part of the codebase to ensure the platform is scalable, robust, and easy-to-use
Experience & personality traits we find relevant for this position
- Comprehensive experience with at least one of these languages: Go, Python, Ruby, Node.js
- Strong communication skills, ability to self-organise and work well within teams.
- Strong experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems.
- Experience with distributed systems, databases, data modeling, search indexing and analytics.
- Experience developing APIs and SDKs.
What we have to offer
- Join an experienced, international team with diverse backgrounds and a long history in both classical music and digital products
- Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Be involved in the decision-making process and directly contribute to the success of our evolving product
- Enjoy flexible working hours, occasional remote work and use the tools and hardware of your choice
- IDAGIO is well funded by renowned investors such as Macquarie Capital and b-to-v
“This startup is set to revolutionize classical music” - Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
Classical music connects people all over the world, transcending culture, race, and generation to inspire and evoke thoughts and emotions in a powerful way. Our vision is to enrich people’s lives through classical music. That’s why we are building a streaming service that caters to the unique depth and complexity of the genre - with the goal of making classical music as accessible as never before.
We work with all major and specialized record labels around the globe and maintain close relationships with the world’s leading artists and musical institutions. Among them great orchestras such as the Vienna Philharmonic or iconic artists like Thomas Hampson.
IDAGIO is available to music lovers across the globe. Physically we are rooted in Berlin and we consider the German-speaking countries our home base, in the same as the world perceives them as the cradle of classical music.