Life at INE At INE we value having an environment where employees constantly grow their skills, are encouraged, and given the tools necessary to develop professionally and personally and advance in their careers.
What we're offering here at INE, is an environment that fosters creativity and provides members of our team an opportunity to shape the future of our company.
If change excites you, if you thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves, and you jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on projects, then INE is the place for you.
We’re currently looking for a PHP Developer to dive into projects and showcase their skills and capabilities; someone who wants to be a part of a full-stack creative team, responsible for multiple aspects of ongoing software development building and supporting functionality.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with management and company leaders to help architect our next generation of applications
- Write “clean” / well-designed code to facilitate applications delivering video content, as well as compute analytical data collected
- Mentor and lead junior developers
- Help perform code reviews
- Produce detailed specifications of application needs and requirements
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- 3+ years of development experience in PHP
- 2 + years of experience with Laravel, Magento, or Lumen framework
- 2+ years of experience developing RESTful services and loosely coupled systems
- 1 year of AWS experience (SQS, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, EMR)
It Would Be Great if You Had
- Solid understanding of database concepts (MySQL / MariaDB)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Ability to work within the U.S. without sponsorship
- Digital Content Streaming
- Big Data management, aggregation, and computation
- Mobile and smart device integration
- Experience with Machine Learning and/or AI
- Experience managing and computing large data
Benefits We offer some perks you're sure to love. Our employees’ Health Care Plans are 100% employer-covered - including medical, dental, and vision, and that includes your family too! There's a matching 401k plan as well. We have snacks and drinks for our employees, free of charge, and cater lunch for the entire office each Friday!
INE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.INE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
INE is the premier provider of Technical Training for the IT industry. INE is revolutionizing the digital learning industry through the implementation of adaptive technologies and a proven method of hands on training experiences. INE’s portfolio of trainings is built for levels of technical learning specializing in advanced networking technologies, next generation security and infrastructure programming and development.
INE’s mission is to be your trusted partner in reaching your professional goals. INE has cultivated innovative content and teaching methods, delivered through cutting edge technology and disseminated by the most esteemed instructors in the world. Over the past 14 years, INE has helped tens of thousands of IT professionals achieve their goals and countless Fortune 500 companies build a world class technical organization fully prepared for tomorrow’s challenges.