InReach is changing how VC in Europe works, for good. Through data, software and Machine Learning, we are building an in-house platform to help us find, reach-out to and invest in early-stage European startups, regardless of the city or country they’re based in.
It is important to us that candidates be passionate about helping entrepreneurs and startups. This is our bread-and-butter and we want you to be involved.
This is a remote role so we are looking for someone with excellent written and spoken communication skills. InReach is a remote-first employer and we are looking to this hire to help us become an exceptional place to work for remote employees. We are specifically targeting Italy and Portugal at the moment. If you are not from either of those countries but are particularly passionate about what we do, please get in contact and we will do our best not to waste your time.
- InReach Ventures, the 'AI-powered' European VC, closes new €53M fund
- The Full-Stack Venture Capital
- Roberto Bonanzinga starts InReach Ventures with DIG platform
- Creatively and quickly coming up with effective solutions to undefined problems
- Choosing technology that is modern but not hype-driven
- Developing features and tests quickly with good, clean code
- Being part of the wider development team, reviewing code and participating in architecture from across the stack
- Communicating exceptionally, both asynchronously (written) and synchronously (spoken)
- Helping to shape InReach as a remote-first organization
- 15m video chat with Ben, CTO to find out more about InReach and the role
- 2h technical test working alongside Ben
- 30m product discussion with Ghyslain, Product Manager to get an idea of how we would collaborate within the team
- 30m architectural discussion with someone from the tech team
- 2h interview with the different team members from across InReach. We’re a small company so it’s important we see how we’ll all work together - not just the tech team!
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience working for a remote organization or be able to compellingly describe why you'll be great at it!
- Great time management and communication
None of these are a prerequisite, but help:
- AWS Lambda
- Equity and equivalent interest in outcome of the investments we make
- Remote working for a remote-first organiziation!
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance (or whatever the equivilent is, where you live)