Insubuy is a premier InsureTech company, established in 2000, does business worldwide, and is growing rapidly.
Insubuy is seeking to add Senior Front End Programmers. This role will work closely with business owners, internal clients, and development team consisting of J2EE developers, other Front End Developers, UX Designers and QA.
This is NOT a remote position. The person must be able to work in office in Plano, Texas.
Immediate green card filing available for eligible candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new features and components for the public websites and the intranet.
- Work closely with business owners, internal clients, onsite colleagues such as Back End Developers, Business Analyst, and QA Analyst.
Qualifications and Skills
Apply only if you have a minimum of 3 years of experience. No fresher please.
- Detail oriented, strong communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Strong analytic skills and work ethic.
- HTML, CSS (SCSS preferred), and basic jQuery
- Proficient in markup coding by hand, specifically HTML5 and/or XHTML 1.0
- Proficient in CSS3 and responsive web coding
- Experience developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Must be able to execute creative, visually stunning, front end for web-based application
- Must be able to work independently with little guidance from others and in a team environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering (SE) or related technical field is required for the position.
Mid - Advanced Level Skills
- CSS/SCSS using BEM class naming
- Front end build experience with Gulp and Webpack
- Consuming REST and SOAP services (with ability to create services preferred)
- Version control with Git (as well as SVN preferred)
- Paid major holidays
- Vacation - Immediate accrual
- Sick leave - Immediate accrual
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K (Retirement Plan), Safe Harbor and Profit Sharing
- Performance Bonus