involve.me's mission is to enable anyone to make web content interactive and personal, quickly and without coding.
Our no-code content builder allows SMBs to create better user experiences across the entire online customer journey.
With involve.me's editor, embeddable and standalone online quizzes, surveys, web calculators, online forms, product finders and payment pages can be stringed together in highly effective interactive funnels.
You will be responsible for working with a small team of developers to architect, design and implement features into our web-based SaaS product.
Here’s a few things we’re looking for you to bring to the team
- Strong development skills and 5+ years of software development experience
- Solid understanding of RESTful API integrations
- Knowledge of code versioning, build and automation tools (Webpack, Git)
- Understanding of relational database structure and SQL beyond basic queries
- Understanding of caching strategies, eg. using Redis
- At least 3 years strong Vue.js framework experience
- At least 3 years strong experience with the Laravel Framework and Eloquent ORM
- Familiar with dev-ops and UX paradigms
- Knowledge of AWS cloud environment (optional).
Here’s what you can expect while working at involve.me
- A product-focused, passionate, young & dynamic team
- A startup environment with flat hierarchies, where fun’s part of the game
- Professional training courses
- Flexible time management and home office
- Monthly team events
- Working on a global SaaS product by bringing in your own expertise and ideas
- Working on customer facing solutions
- Working with state of the art technology (tech stack is Vue.js for frontend, Laravel PHP for the backend and Amazon AWS for the infrastructure)
Here's what our current tech stack looks like:
- frameworks: Vue.js, Tailwind CSS, Laravel
- infrastructure: serverless on AWS
- other technologies: Vuex, Rest APIs, MySQL.
involve.me is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join our agile team in reimagining no-code content creation. We are willing to negotiate according to qualifications & experience.
To apply please send us:
- your resume
- your salary expectation
- your Github / GitLab profile or open-source projects you contributed to
- other work examples that are relevant to the position
- activity status in communities like StackOverflow (optional).