We're a well-funded (Series A), remote-first team (40+ employees) on a mission to solve the complexities of managing datasets, ML infrastructure, ML models lifecycle, and other ML & data-centric workflows.
We value great collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users.
We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise customers.
- ✅ Check out the Website and Docs
- ✅ Check out our open-source projects in GitHub
- ✅ Finally, take a look at our Blog and YouTube
The ML tools ecosystem is what JS space was 10 years ago: there’s a clear need for better tools, frameworks, and open standards. iterative.ai is already a well known company in this fast-evolving space with a big, engaged open-source community. Please consider joining our remote-first team if you love open-source, if you’re interested in building dev tools and simplifying the lives of many, many developers in ML.
We’re making a UI for DVC and CML (think of GitHub) and/or popular Git extensions for VS Code - like GitLens. VS Code UI will be open sourced and will become part of your public profile! If you have experience with dev tools like GitHub, UI plugins for Git, etc., you should already have some sense what the project is like.
We’re seeking a TypeScript front-end engineer to build SaaS and a VS Code UI for our tooling ecosystem. No prior knowledge of ML or Data Science is required.
- Python (on the backend)
- Strong TS/JS/Node experience (5+ years)
- Excellent communication skills and a positive mindset 🤗
- Initiative to help shape the engineering practices, products, and culture of a young startup
Nice to have
- Python or open source experience - good to have
- Some domain knowledge (DS/ML understanding) - an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- 🌎 Team is distributed remotely worldwide.
- 🤗 Open source-first company - your work will be visible and will be used by thousands of developers every day! This feels great! Check out our Discord and GitHub.
- ⚓️ Engineering team is involved in product discussions and planning. We do it openly via GitHub or Discord chat. Well-defined process that we all participate in improving.
- 🎤 Besides building the products and the business we participate in conferences (PyCon, PyData, O'Reilly AI, etc). We encourage and support the team in giving talks, writing blog-posts, and other activities.
- ⚕️ Great health coverage (medical, dental, vision) for you and your family, 100% paid by us (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
- 🛡️ 401K with 100% match up to 4% of annual salary (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, ITERATIVE is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do. We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Great health coverage for you and your family, 100% paid by us (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Unlimited PTO and sick days