At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Our B Corp certification
- Our ranking in Consulting Magazine's 2022 “Best Large Firms to Work For”
- The work we’ve done with some of the world’s most innovative companies
Kin + Carta is looking for an experienced React/NextJS Developer to join our team who is passionate about emerging tech. We are seeking someone with advanced web development experience as well as exposure to or interest in mobile application development. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 500 companies in the enterprise software space. You will be given the opportunity to innovate using the latest technology trends.
Ability to consult with clients, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
- Building enterprise web and mobile applications using Next.js (ReactJS), typescript, tailwind css.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code using Next.js, React, and other relevant technologies.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Optimizing web applications for maximum performance, compatibility, and responsiveness across various platforms and devices.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years of experience in front end web technologies.
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine/Karma, Mocha, JUnit, etc).
- Team player - you care about those around you and are excited to share knowledge with your peers.
- Knowledge of cloud-based microservices architecture (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with third-party APIs.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT major preferred).
- Knowledge of front end state management libraries is a plus (Redux, Flux, etc.)
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.