We are looking for a PHP / Laravel/Lumen framework developer with a strong understanding of the PHP programming language. Ability to work on a vibrant and exciting global FinTech company that is building a large-scale enterprise. Working alongside experienced back-end developers as well as our design team.
THIS POSITION IS FOR SOMEONE LIVING, BASED IN Central-East Coast USA & Canada.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with PHP, Laravel experience.
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools (Github, Slack, Asana, etc.)
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API using Lumen.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Laravel/Lumen PHP Framework (at least 2 years)
- Experience working with MySQL (non-relational databases such as MongoDB is a plus)
- AWS (EC2, Route53, SNS, SQS)
- Experience with virtualization technologies like Vagrant/Docker Responsibilities for this position include: • Review project requirements and write technical specifications
- Debug, test, and fix errors
- Document code development and revisions
- Using GIT for version control/change management
Additional office setting requirements:
- Work well with a hard-working team
- Preference for high-quality coffee
- Writing and understanding object-oriented PHP
- Experience with Laravel 5 PHP Framework Experience with ORM Experience with Cryptographic Library such as OpenSSH
- Experience with SQL schema design
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Open minded to new solutions, forward-thinking and strong ability to adapt Git version control workflows Proficiency in design patterns such as facade, repository, observer etc. Basic or better knowledge of Symfony components REST API design Experience with other PHP frameworks Software testing (PHPUnit) • MySQL profiling and query optimization
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Contract
With Covid19 we’ve had to change our internal process for the roles we need to fill. You can appreciate now more than ever communications skills play a major component of the process. Please take a moment to fill out this information form so we can learn about you prior to scheduling a video meeting with our CTO (Dr. Kiran Garimella) and senior developers.
Our KoreTeam will review your application and resume, we will then be reaching out to you to schedule a video call on google hangout.