Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where customers feel like home. Unlike hotels, we have no receptions but provide all services digitally. With our Tech DNA, customers can check-in 24/7. Our team is in the heart of Munich with a drive to make a change. Currently we are live in 17 locations in Germany and Austria and are rapidly expanding.
- Develop microservices that help to automate 90% of today's hotel operations and ensure they are up and running 24/7 to give our guests the pleasant experience they deserve.
- Connect our property management system to many different third parties, from booking engines up to door locking systems and make sure the information keeps flowing.
- And sooo much more, we're just getting started :)
Our tech stack includes:
- Microservice Architecture patterns
- Python 3
- Environments built around Docker and AWS
- High volume PostgreSQL databases
- Gitlab for CI/CD
- Strong experience with Python 3
- Experience using web frameworks, Django or another Python based frameworks
- Experience using Vue.js, ReactJS / Redux or similar front end frameworks.
- High level of experience in container technologies Docker, AWS, and Heroku.
- High level of experience in data storage technologies like PostgreSQL and Elastic search.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Ability to work closely with other members of the tech team as well as with all other business units tech is at the core of everything we do.
- Take responsibility for a clean code base and deploy best-practices on testing, debugging and automation techniques.
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Grab this once in a lifetime chance to contribute actively in the success story of a start-up and to have a big impact in Limehome´s direction and product.
- Freedom - A result-oriented workstyle where you can make your own experiences and develop yourself along the way.
- Fun - Experience a team culture with many reasons to celebrate. Free coffee, cereals and fruits to start your day with & drinks to relax with after work.
- Flexibility - We offer flexible working hours and a trust based working schedule – organize your perfect working day with us.
- Team - Come as you are. Be a part of an exceptional, ambitious & diverse team.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to make an impact with us!
Remote details: Employer's note: We love to think together about ideas, so being in the office regularly is a plus, but we don't care where you get your work done :)