We have a unique opportunity to join our fast growing team in a challenging but rewarding position. You will be responsible for building large scale eCommerce sites for our luxury & premium client base. Using cutting edge front-end technologies you will be working closely with the design team to deliver innovative digital shopping experiences.
This is a very creative role, the successful candidate must have a genuine passion for design, animation and all things digital. Not only will you be writing exceptional code you will be contributing ideas on creating the best in class, award winning websites. Frontend development will be at the core of your role however there will be exposure to new technologies and languages to expand your skillset.
2019 is the year of Progressive Web Apps, so we are building all our projects using our Vue.js-based framework connected to Magento through its API, this uses a cutting edge tech stack, focused on the speed and user experience.
- Build pixel perfect, polished eCommerce websites
- Consult with the design team and validate UX/UI ideas
- Contribute modular code to the company framework
- Create and implement automated testing
- Enhance and optimise front end performance
Must Have Skills
- Web animations (CSS transitions, SVG animation, WebGL a plus!)
- Ability to work with various REST API’s to fetch receive/post data
- Experience with Grunt and / or Gulp
- GIT in a team environment
- English fluency, written and spoken
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with server-side languages such as PHP
- Magento experience
- eCommerce knowledge
- Agency experience
- On Site Gym Membership (London)
- Allocated Conference days
- Bike to work scheme (London)
- Christmas Trip Abroad
- Regular social events
- Sponsorship for Certifications
- Free fruit & Pact coffee delivered every week
- Paid for training courses
- 25 days holiday
We are accepting remote applications however you will ideally be working from our East London office or soon to be setup Buenos Aires office.
We are a creative design and development agency specialising in eCommerce. We get our kicks crafting beautiful experiences online through visual design and code and we aren’t shy of building complex system integrations either. We have been in the industry for the last 10 years, we love the work we do and work with some incredible clients including Grenson Shoes, Erdem, Jo Loves and Heidi Klein. The successful candidate will slot straight into our close knit family whilst bringing their own personality and ideas.