As a Back-End Developer you are responsible to architect, create and maintain back-end services for LOOP and our international clients. You will be full of ideas to create / optimize any server-side application and enjoy putting them into practice. You like to get your hands dirty in a new technology and always find a creative way to solve a problem. Then you'll have a great time at LOOP!
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Strong expertise and experience in building back-end applications.
- Strong PHP skills and experience with frameworks like Laravel or Symfony2.
- Experience with different database types, schemas and SQL. NoSQL is a plus.
- You use OOP and you know software design patterns.
- SOLID to you, is something else than a state of matter.
- You know how to create and consume services through API’s.
- You have experience with LAMP stacks and cloud services like Heroku, AWS or Azure.
- Familiar with Subversion or Git. Continuous deployment is a plus.
- Creative problem solving skills and a thirst for knowledge.
- Love to work with international projects and within an international team.
- Open minded and strong team player.
- Ready to lead.
- Not being afraid going the extra mile.
- Good English language skills.
We have a flat hierarchy and an exceptional team culture, and we encourage, recognize and reward our staff. We believe that there is a wide range of talent in our team, so we won't restrict passionate people from learning skills in new areas for professional growth. We promote continual advancement in our staff by giving opportunities to attend tech conferences, meet-ups, workshops and further training.
So if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a full-time position as a Back-End Developer at our LOOP HQ in Salzburg. Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience. To be considered for this role, send your application / cover letter, CV and earliest possible start date to email@example.com.
LOOP is an award winning interactive agency based in Salzburg with satellite offices in Copenhagen, Berlin, Sydney and New York City. We work on outstanding online campaigns in web, social, content and mobile specializations. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Corona, Red Bull and numerous others.