We are looking for a full stack developer to join us for a duration of eight weeks, who possesses a passion for pushing web applications to the limits and will participate in driving our already successful global website.You will be collaborating with product designers, testers and marketers.
As a perfect candidate, you’ll have:
- 4+ years of software developer experience
- Strong front-end skills (HTML5, CSS3) and an eye for design, UX and accessibility
- Experienced and passionate about working across the full technology stack (React, Vue,js, Node.js and Express)
- Commercial experience building SPA on complex platforms
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to build high-fidelity user interfaces
- Have a good understanding of engineering practices
- Understanding of OOP, data structures, and algorithms
- Strong experience with testing frameworks and libraries
- Writing clean, standards-compliant, scalable, reusable, testable quality code
- Ability to collaborate with product managers and designers to create prototypes necessary for usability evaluations, A/B and MVT testing and development specifications
- Knowledge and experience with PHP would be beneficial
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluent English skills
Benefits of working at Monese:
- An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- Knowing your contributions matter on every level in making our product the best it can be
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a current account can get one. By using bleeding-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve well over a million people across the European Economic Area, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and features across many other regions.