Occtoo is a fast-growing, remote-first Swedish startup, building a cutting edge data platform that helps companies like retailers and brands to instantly access and combine data and content from different sources without costly integrations to build digital experiences faster.
About the role
We are looking for experienced front-end developers to work on our flagship React application, implementing new product features to enable outstanding experiences for our customers.
This role is specifically for a front-end engineer with strong focus and expertise in building user interfaces. Expert-level knowledge of fundamental front-end technologies such as HTML and CSS is a must.
Our tech stack includes TypeScript, React, React Query, Radix UI, Stitches, and more.
What you'll do
- Implement interfaces and features for our web application with React
- Participate in product planning and collaborate with the team in defining product flows
- Work on our internal design system and component library
- Perform code reviews with other developers
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- Expert-level knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Extensive experience with React and the ecosystem around it
- Experience with testing React applications
- Passion for good design and aesthetics
What we offer
- True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions are a key success factor for members of our team.
- Work from anywhere – you will be part of a worldwide remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
- Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
- Equality & Inclusion – You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop.
Interviews will be held continuously. Only applications in English will be considered. We are looking forward hearing from you!
Meet our Digital Nomad, Carmen Fratila and her life as a remote Developer with Occtoo
Meet the Manager: everything you need to know about joining our remote Developer team, with Andreas Wellén