At Oscillas, we help our clients (industrial, manufacturing, real estate, finance) to automate:
- Data Collection
- Business Operations
We do this by creating unique tools that operate on trading floors and shop floors.
Our software is used daily to make products, refine portfolios, and run companies. We’re looking for someone excited about using their skills and creativity to make a difference in the lives and efficiency of each of our clients.
How to Apply
Submit your application on the following link. https://oscillas.typeform.com/backend
Who We’re Looking For
We're looking for software engineers with the following skills and experience:
- PHP/Laravel (focus on backend development)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
- Cloud Services (we use AWS primarily)
- Building ETL Processes
- Designing & Implementing Flexible Data Structures
- Designing & Implementing APIs
- Additional (not required): Laravel Vapor, InertiaJS, Vue.js, Tailwind
- Project Planning & Scoping
- Timeline Estimation
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical coworkers and clients
- Able to work efficiently in a small team
- Creative in developing new solutions
- Interest in finding bugs and performance opportunities
- Flexible to work with diverse systems (from legacy code to IoT devices) Excited to create reliable and performant client systems
Although this job is remote, the primary office is in Chicago, IL. Willingness to travel or come into the office occasionally is favorable.
At Oscillas, we work closely with our clients to understand their business processes so that we can effectively and efficiently apply unique and industry-leading technological solutions.
We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly and accurately identify areas of need, design solutions, and deliver on client goals.
Our skillsets span a wide array of programming languages and technologies, such as cloud computing and distributed systems. Our specialties include custom software development, web scraping, legacy software support, and application migrations.