We’re a team driven by the belief that we can radically change the world of work. We believe – and hear from our customers every day – that when an organisation understands itself better, it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
Enterprises big and small trust our products to provide visibility and clarity in areas once characterised by hearsay and uncertainty. With the insights delivered by Peakon, these organisations become more agile, responsive, and able to make the changes and investments that their employees care about most.
We’re in the business of creating great places to work, and we strive our utmost to practice what we preach to our customers. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...
As a senior frontend engineer, you will be working on developing world class user experiences for our customers. You will be working on new features and products, writing code and participating in the early design and planning phases of projects. You will also be a key contributor in technical and architectural discussions, and work closely with technical leadership to develop the technical frontend roadmap.
We rely heavily on automated testing on all levels of the application, with thousands of tests checking every commit to our code base. We use CircleCI for hosted continuous integration to make sure our most recent changes are always available to test and we deploy code to the production environment on a daily basis.
- 5+ years of experience of working as a Frontend Engineer on large web applications
- Deep knowledge of React/Vue.js and their underlying concepts
- Detail-oriented, focusing on writing maintainable code of high quality
- Recognize the beauty in well-crafted, delightful user experiences
- Writing tests at all levels of the application, enabling you to iterate quickly
- Values developer productivity, proficient in using your tools and automating workflows
- Is a team player who strive to better not only themselves, but everyone around them
- Experience mentoring and giving constructive feedback to peers
We welcome your application even if you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, but are excited about the challenge of mastering this role. We know that skills are not static and growth is continuous, so we are excited to help you take your career to the next level at Peakon!
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised lunch everyday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy
- Office in the heart of Copenhagen
Peakon is the world's leading platform for measuring and improving Employee Engagement.
We are a data company - not just a survey company - and this allows us to provide insights that transform businesses. Some of our customers have reduced their churn by 50%, others have completely restructured their organisations. We don't just measure engagement, we drive real change.