Pixsy is looking for a Senior React Front-end Developer to join our tech team in Berlin, Germany.
Over the last 6 years, we’ve built the most popular legal-tech software service for finding and fighting image theft online. With our unique matching software and expert copyright legal services, we’ve helped 100,000+ photographers, brands, agencies, and media companies uncover over 300 million uses of their photos online. Each day we monitor over 100 million images for matches on the public internet and handle legal claims in over 20 countries.
As a Front-end Developer with solid expertise in ReactJS, you will be part of a small but growing team where your voice is heard and decisions are yours to make. You will have the opportunity to take a leading role in projects and topics on our roadmap while continuing to improve and grow our stack.
Note: Due to COVID-19 this position is available to 'work from home'.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver high-quality applications from designing and iterating new features into production
- Ensure design ideas are transformed into a user-friendly and intuitive application
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Implement new features into our various front end applications
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code
- Add your expertise in sprint and product planning meetings
- Analyze, rethink and refactor the code to scale the application
- Write and maintain our test suite
- Work closely together with all engineering disciplines (e.g. backend) to ensure seamless user experience and efficient overall architecture
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- A good eye for design and usability
- CSS should be a second language to you (we use Styled Components)
- Experience working with GraphQL APIs or willingness to learn
- Testing your code with popular testing frameworks like Jest
- Experience setting up and maintaining End to End tests
- Experience in backend development (NodeJS) is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience working Git, CI/CD
- Passionate about quality, testing, and code reviews
- Self-motivated/starter attitude
- Making a difference: Help creatives earn the compensation they deserve and impact the way lawyers conduct their day-to-day business (We help the little guy take on big companies)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to lead and be responsible for your own projects
- Training and development opportunities
- Regular company events that are actually fun
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, fruit, drinks, pizza, beer, wine
- Relaxed atmosphere with amazing and highly professional co-workers