- Work as part of a driven team to build new features, design concepts, interactive prototypes and fix existing issues on a regular schedule.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices.
- Building, brainstorming, experimenting, and iterating on exciting features that enrich the experiences of our users.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work with the feedback from users (external and internal) to make the products better,
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and own features for effective execution. We value everyone’s input.
- 4 - 5 years of development experience with HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, and VueJS.
- Good understanding of user interface.
- Basic knowledge of Laravel is an advantage.
- Communicate ideas clearly, write intelligently, and enjoy working with a passionate team.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including appropriate testing.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Our team is a combination of awesome elements perfectly designed together to achieve a common goal. The result? We learn, grow, and have fun as a family while we thrive to help businesses succeed exponentially! We are a nimble team that respects each other’s work and time. Remote work, friendly environment, and a position that will positively affect thousands of users and websites across 150+ countries.
You’ll enjoy these benefits;
- Competitive salary package
- Grow professionally and work remotely with team members all over the world.
- Performance bonuses
- Annual paid leaves
- Experience work-life balance