Project Admission is a tech platform that works directly with the live event industry to expand ticket distribution.
Our products leverage brands, fans, influencers, and aggregate data sources to unlock new audiences by allowing them to buy and sell authentic tickets through individually branded storefronts. We capture the entire ticket lifecycle, allowing us to collect more revenue and more data through identity-based ticketing. Though still a young company, we are actively partnering and working with a number of key players in the music and sports industries.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Frontend Developer who is interested in working on high-performance web applications. You’ll build products that are used and loved around the globe by fans with an unending passion for live events. You will work with a veteran development team responsible for designing, implementing, and shipping new features as well as improving existing features and user experiences. You are capable of building fast, scalable code that accomplishes business goals against an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Be self-directed and be able to prioritize your own workload
- Participate and follow through feature development, from project inception to technical planning to launch
- Iterate on solutions based on internal and external (customer) feedback
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and translate to actual code
- Be involved in product and UX brainstorming sessions
- Expertise in the latest web development best practices, especially single page applications
- In-depth knowledge of Vue.js, React.js or similar framework; we are using Vue.js v2!
- Strong browser-based debugging skills and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience managing application data and state using Vuex and/or Apollo Client cache
- Experience building user interfaces based on high fidelity designs, using and expanding upon design library patterns
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization and within a strong technical environment
- Preferred (not required) experience with
- Designing and consuming GraphQL APIs in a single page application
- Expertise in planning and coding large user interface design systems
- Experience writing end-to-end tests; we use Cypress
- Familiarity with backend languages / working in a full-stack environment; we use PHP 8 in a LAMP stack
- Working on remote/distributed teams
- Experience in the live events or ticketing industries
Our biggest investment is in people like you! The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way people attend live events.
We are a remote-first, Nashville-headquartered company growing our team. As part of Project Admission, you will receive a competitive salary, stock options, and the option to work remotely. We also offer a company sponsored 401k plan, unlimited PTO, as well as Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans.
We sincerely value a schedule that allows you to have a healthy work/life balance. We look at what you accomplish, not how long you’re in front of a computer. We want you to take vacation and we recommend at least three weeks per year, although it's totally up to you. It’s important to get out and do something outside of work.
You will also notice our focus on transparency. We have regular company meetings where employees can chat openly with teams across Project Admission, as well as our co-founders.
- Must live in the U.S. and authorized to work in the U.S.
- This position is not eligible for an employment visa
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers
*Project Admission is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!**
How to apply
Email your cover letter and resume to Corey Davis at the following email address: [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com?subject=Senior Software Engineer, Frontend)