Prompt is revolutionizing healthcare by delivering highly automated and modern B2B enterprise software to rehab therapy businesses, the teams within, and the patients they serve. We have established ourselves as the go-to platform in the space, are setting a new standard in healthcare technology, and rapidly growing our market share. We are identifying new challenges across outpatient therapy and the healthcare space at large everyday and we’re looking to bring on Senior Software Engineers to join our powerful and talented engineering team as we look to tackle these new opportunities.
Why work for Prompt?
- Big Challenges: Here at Prompt, we are solving complex and unique problems that have plagued the healthcare industry since the dawn of time.
- Talented People: Prompt didn't happen by chance, it's a team of incredibly talented and proven individuals who all made their mark before joining forces to build the greatest software on the planet for rehab therapists.
- Healthy Approach: This isn't an investment bank. At Prompt you own your workload and the entire organization takes a liking to smart work (over hard work).
- Positive Impact: Prompt helps outpatient rehab organizations treat more patients and deliver better care with less environmental waste. That means less surgery and less narcotic-based pain treatment, all while turning a paper-heavy industry digital.
- Influence Engineering team strategy and product architecture
- Create technical specifications for up and coming features
- Oversee engineering grooming sessions and delegate feature development estimations
- Mentor up and coming engineers
- Develop new features for the Product
- Participate and contribute to the Code Review process
- Engage in Design Reviews, Product Retrospectives, and other team based ceremonies
- Conduct technical interviews with candidates to help build the Prompt Team
- 5+ years of experience of software development experience with a focus on Full Stack web development
- Strong communication skills and the ability to comfortably articulate you thoughts and decisions
- Desire to contribute to the growth of the product, team, and direction of Prompt Therapy Solutions Inc.
- A working knowledge of the technologies listed below
- Enterprise engineering experience preferred
- MVC architecture experience preferred
- Please have a working knowledge of PHP, Laravel, Vue.JS, and MySQL or any equivalent (Ruby, Node.JS, React, Angular, Ember, Postgres, MSSQL, etc.)
- Please only apply if you are interested in a heavy code contribution role as we are not looking for engineering managers at this time although if desired growth opportunities are present in the years to come
You might want to know…
- Do I have to come to an office to do a job that is accomplished on a computer? No. This is a 100% remote position. Wear sweatpants, put your feet up, listen to music, whatever you fancy is.
- Will I be working under a non-technical, slightly irritating "product manager"? No. Come join our team of highly skilled and proven engineers.
- Do I have to install a time tracker on my computer because you do not trust my work ethic? No. Prompt employees work around U.S. business hours in order to promote collaboration and communication. You’d be expected to do the same within reason (and without time trackers). We are flexible and prioritize actual output over how long something took.
- Will I be working on tedious projects that never make it to production? No. We don't have time to waste, your work in the first quarter here will be in the product, we 100% guarantee it.
- Will the hiring process be dragged out? No. You will hear back quickly and the interviewing process is efficient and effective.
- Is Prompt growing quickly? Yes. Over the past several years Prompt has rapidly emerged from a successful startup to the new industry standard in the rehab therapy software space providing “EMR 2.0” technology that handles every aspect of running a rehab therapy practice, optimizing and automating each role in the business.
Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, color, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, or any other protected characteristic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc is an E-Verify Employer.