This position is for you if you:
- Are passionate about technology and want to work with the latest technologies.
- Are a natural tinkerer. You have more ideas than you know what to do with.
- Preach test driven development.
- If you are up for a challenge, read on!
You will be working on:
- Development of web applications using Python Flask, VueJS, and MySQL.
- REST API development to support front-end web applications.
- Developing 3rd party integrations. Think Stripe, Twilio, Google (Maps/Business), Facebook, etc.
- Planning and design of systems and data.
- Unit Testing all written code. Test driven development is very important.
- Our public API used by our many integrations and external developers.
- Integrations with latest technologies such as ElasticSearch, Redis, Webpack, etc..
- Participating in code reviews. It's a great way to create mindshare, learn code standards, and learn new things.
Your skillsets are up to the task if you:
- Have expertise in a modern server-side framework. (We use Flask).
- Have expertise in a modern front-end framework. (We use VueJS).
- Are able to combine a customer's business perspectives with technology requirements.
- Have experience in cloud-based technologies. (We use AWS).
- Are well versed with REST-based API including concepts like JWT.
- Are passionate, and able to take pride in their work while also being able to take criticisms constructively.
- Can balance the importance of doing things correctly the first time while keeping development timelines and goals.
Can we convince you with:
- Newest MacBook Pro to get you up and running on day 1.
- Standup desk with a monitor.
- Wonderful building facilities. (Gym, nice outdoor seating area, 12th floor view of Dallas).
- Fantastic health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Coffee machine. We like everyone to be firing on all cylinders. Unlimited tea, if you're not a coffee drinker.
- Covered parking garage to keep our cars dent free during our worse weather days.
We want YOU to tell us who you are, and your code should speak for itself. We would love to hear about some the projects you have worked on.
Even if you're not actively looking for a job, then let's just have a beer so we can get to know you!
This position requires either (1) US citizenship, (2) Permanent Residency.