We’re looking for a passionate, motivated, and talented frontend engineer to help us continue building Punchlist.
The right candidate loves challenging problems and enjoys moving through different parts of the stack, learning new stuff, being a generalist, and also going deep into a very specific technology or skill from time to time.
We are a fully decentralized and asynchronous team. We trust you to do your best work at the time and place that best works for you. We expect you to hold yourself and everyone in the team accountable for delivering results.
- Consistently ship features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Collaborate with other team members to create, test, and deploy functional code.
- Partner with other teams to iterate on features and enhancements.
- Prioritize support issues, help identify areas of improvement in the codebase and contribute to making it better.
- Promote a culture of learning and knowledge sharing.
You check most of these boxes:
- You have at least four (4) years of professional experience on an engineering team.
- You are excited about writing code in Laravel and/or Vue and vanilla JS.
- It’s okay if you are only proficient on one or the other.
- You have an understanding of a modern frontend framework, REST APIs, REST principles, and API design.
- You know your way around Bootstrap or Tailwindcss but also can write some clean css/scss.
- You embrace complex technical challenges and thrive on discovering simple solutions.
- You get excited to see real people using and delighted by your work.
- You believe in creating space for people with different backgrounds and viewpoints to share their opinions in a respectful environment.
- You’re not afraid to speak up when you have a point of view but can “disagree and commit” once a final decision is reached.
- You have an unrivaled work ethic and are excited to learn from the team around you.
- You have experience working remotely as part of a larger team.
- You can communicate effectively in writing.
- You thrive working independently, choosing when and where to do your work.
- You made it this far and are actually excited to apply!
- You have DevOps experience.
- You have worked with a cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- You have design, UI, or UX experience.
- You’ve worked at a fast-growing startup.
Punchlist helps you close the loop on your creative projects by giving you an annotation layer directly over your work. There is nothing to install; all you have to do is share one URL and move on to other work. We make it incredibly easy to get the feedback you need for a project so you can get more projects done on time and get more peace back in your day.