How does a dedicated engineering team, challenging tasks, agile development and modern architecture sound to you? Interested? Apply online now to join our Raidboxes team.
Green WordPress hosting from Germany
Are you looking for a sustainable job? Perhaps you've already heard of Raidboxes? If not, Raidboxes is the most sustainable WordPress web host in Europe. For every new WordPress website hosted with us, we plant a tree in cooperation with Eden Reforestation Projects. We also support the organization Greenspark in various projects for the planet. Our data centers and our office run on green electricity from hydropower. In order to live sustainability in a holistic way, we're currently being certified by B-Corp (Benefit Corporation) and ECG (Economy for the Common Good).
Our vision is that, through our platform, every small and medium-sized enterprise can benefit from digitalization. In doing so, we create more freedom for our customers to concentrate on their passion and their business. Our daily mission at Raidboxes is to free up time for our customers by making their WordPress hosting and the management of their websites as easy as possible.
As a Web Developer (m/f/d) you'll work independently on new and existing features in our hosting and management dashboard. Through your work in the engineering team, you'll be instrumental in making Raidboxes even more successful, both nationally and internationally.
- Full-time (40h/week)
- Flat hierarchies and holacracy as a method of decentralized management.
- Personal development is supported
- Ideas come from the team and rise to the top
- Location: Fully remote or hybrid in our office in Münster, Germany
- Salary in line with the industry and fair salary development
- We promote diversity in the company
- Growing company in Europe
We promote diversity at Raidboxes
Passion and motivation are what's important to us. We welcome every application, regardless of gender, nationality, migration background, disability, age, religion, social status, educational background and sexual orientation.
Who you are:
- Conscientious and reliable
- Familiarize yourself with new topics quickly
- You can keep an eye on both our customers and the competition and always aim to build the best features on the market.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to reaching goals
- Feel comfortable in a very dynamic environment and can prioritize wisely under resource constraints
- At least five years of experience in web development
- Excellent PHP knowledge
- Good knowledge of PHP & JS frameworks, ideally with Laravel and VueJS
- Understanding of test-driven programming
- Good command of English
A plus if you:
- Already have experience with WordPress
- Can develop features independently
- Show a strong interest in new technologies
- Have experience in the hosting environment
- Some knowledge of German
What will you do?
- Full and independent implementation and further development of major features in our Raidboxes Dashboard.
- Further development of our automated release process (continuous integration) and quality assurance (e.g. Selenium, unit testing)
Your benefits at Raidboxes
- Remote first, plus a modern office in Münster
- Flexible working hours
- Part-time (30 hours) possible
- Flat hierarchies (in the holacracy model)
- Fast move to permanent working contract
- Employee shares after one year of permanent contract
- Lived feedback culture (regular 1:1 conversations & pulse surveys)
- Fair salary and transparent salary development
- Overtime compensation
- 30 days paid vacation
- Sabbatical option
- Monthly budget for e.g. company pension scheme, job bike, Urban Sports Club
- Education budget for CPD, training courses and books
- Budget for home office workplace
- Travel budget for remote employees
- Common Good accounting being implemented
- Offsetting of employee CO₂ footprints
- Monthly communication training
- Private online language lessons
- Own MacBook or Windows Notebook
- Regular team events
- Mental Health contact person in the team
- Access to the platform OpenUp for free psychological support