With more than 800 employees, $200M ARR in 2021, 1,300+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s largest intelligence company!
SecurityTrails, now owned by Recorded Future, combines current and historic cyber intelligence data to empower experts to prevent threats and eliminate blindspots. Over 100,000 global users rely on SecurityTrails’ real-time and lightning-fast products as a proven solution for 3rd-party risk assessment, attack surface reduction, and threat hunting. SecurityTrails gives your team an edge with data that makes a difference and ensures that there’s nothing left to be discovered.
We are looking for an Laravel Engineer who will help us build internet inventory, robust APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integration with different data sources, and with front-end applications. You'll join a small team of highly skilled professionals, bring new knowledge, and have the opportunity to shape our culture.
What you’ll do as the Laravel Engineer:
- Drive features implementation from end-to-end
- Integrate with heterogeneous data sources and different 3rd-party data services
- Deliver high-quality and maintainable code with reliable test coverage
- Communicate with stakeholders and peers in English
- Work with a minimum of four hours of overlap with EST 09:00 - 17:00
What you’ll bring as the Laravel Engineer:
- Proficient with Laravel and have 5+ years experience in general backend development
- Relational, key-value, and document-based data storages
- Proficient in communicating with ElasticSearch or similar data stores
- Performance optimization and application monitoring
- Test driven development experience
Nice to have:
- Understanding front-end technologies and platforms
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Passion for new technologies and software development best practices
- Other language experience such as Python, GoLang, Scala
- Working in an agile based workflow utilizing tools such as JIRA, Confluence and others
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
- Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
- Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
- The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
- Timeline: History of Recorded Future
- Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements