Refined is growing and is actively seeking talented people to join our team in both of our locations, Malmö and Helsinki.
What is Refined?
- A profitable, bootstrapped company with a start up vibe
- Over 4000 customers in 100+ countries
- A top selling Atlassian Marketplace vendor with apps for Jira & Confluence
What we expect from you
- Strong DOM (Document Object Model) and browser behaviour knowledge
- Good understanding of Promises, ES6, and modern front end frameworks (preferably Vue)
- An eye for UI & UX
- Fluent in English
What's in it for you?
- Enough time to deliver quality over quantity
- Influence your role based on your own interests and skills
- Be a valued part of Refined's growth adventure
- Shape our constantly evolving products
- An flat organizational structure where you're encouraged to speak your mind
- A diverse team of ambitious, fun, not-too-serious people — you will like your colleagues
Refined is a software platform integrating Atlassian software. Refined combines the great functionality of Atlassian team software and adds a raised user experience.
Atlassian are a $1B+ business at the forefront of the spread of software with their software collaboration tools servicing over 120,000 teams worldwide. Refined is a platinum top vendor on the Atlassian Marketplace with apps for Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
Use Refined to make Atlassian software useful for every team. Build Atlassian Confluence and Jira content onto your own branded, easy to navigate and customizable sites. Core to Refined is a user-friendly site building system that makes the content and information accessible, engaging and useful to all users.
As one of the earliest vendors on the Marketplace Refined has built a reputation as a trusted and reliable app creator.
Refined is made up of a team of progressive Gen X and Yers, mountain bikers, foodies, runners, music fans, beer connoisseurs, gamers, travellers, puzzle solvers and almost hipsters.
We are diverse, driven and open minded with team members from all over the world and an unusually high proportion of women on our tech team. We enjoy our work, we are super motivated to be part of this fast growing software collaboration industry and equally we happily interrupt the work for ping-pong, stretch sessions, fika, and Friday afternoon beers.