Have you dreamed of building the future?
Relayr became Europe's leading Platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the future, then Relayr is the right place for you!
Our Frontend team is dedicated to building React web apps that allow our customers to visualize the data coming from their IoT devices and administer their devices in the field. To accomplish this we create reusable modules that can be combined into custom applications depending on the individual needs of our customers.
- Write code as part of a cross-functional squad that includes backend developers, designers, and QA engineers.
- Develop modular web apps using React, Redux, and CSS Modules, using modern ES6 features.
- Test your code with Jest and Enzyme. Experience with integration testing tools like Selenium is a plus.
- Collaborate with the Devops team to deploy apps to the web.
- Work closely with our UX team to bring their designs and user interactions to life.
- Collaborate with backend teams to make sure internal APIs and endpoints accurately reflect the needs of the frontend.
- Participate in agile processes including sprint planning, ticket grooming, retrospectives, and daily standups.
- You have at least 2 years experience in Frontend development
- You have experience building apps with React. Experience with Redux is a plus
- Experience with CI systems like Jenkins and container systems like Docker is a plus
- You write clean code that is easy to understand and test
- You test your code as part of the development process
- Experience with agile processes is a plus
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- An extensive onboarding period so you can get up to speed with the rest of the team
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
We enable The Internet Of Things. relayr is a well funded and rapidly expanding startup based in Berlin. We have an extremely international and very friendly team!
Our platform development is driven by our engineers and built using recent technologies. We value good working relationships and engineers who stand up for their ideas. Using our tools both internal and external integrators are able to create valuable customer solutions.
Delivering Business Outcomes
Our core business is centred around enabling businesses to have new ways to expand and improve on what they do and how they do it. We're striving to create an IoT platform and IoT toolset that can be used again and again to solve a variety of business problems as well as creating new ways for customers to conduct their business.