At REO we want to help real estate brokers, owners and buyers find and trade properties easier than ever. We believe that easy-to-use software is key in this complex and fast-paced industry.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to further accelerate our development. We offer a competitive salary and REO stock options (ESOP) making you a true owner in our vision.
- Take ownership during refinement and planning to break down new epics into small deliverables for the Front-End team.
- Participate in the design process to jointly deliver the product quickly and with high quality.
- Ship features every two weeks or quicker.
- Responsible for the quality of the Vue webapp and propose strategic and lasting improvements.
- You are driven by real impact of your work. You don't require a large team to make things happen.
- You strive for customer value when balancing new features, technical debt and incremental improvements.
- You consider the perspective of the user and company, when proposing new ideas. Why we do something is just as important as what we do.
- You set code standards through your work and mentor fellow frontend engineers.
- You might not have experienced leading a team, but are interested to grow into this role.
At REO we put a lot emphasis on impact, speed and user value. We also take time to find better ways to work, use new tools and adopt new technologies — for us, this is an essential part of work. Knowledge shares happen every 2 weeks and everyone can present their topic of choice.
We are located in a beautiful Altbau in Berlin Charlottenburg but are partially distributed. Team leads come in to the office 2 or more days per week. Learn more about how we work and what we strive for at our careers page.
Do you have questions or want to get in touch? Send us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org